Zombie Tales: Primrose Court Apt. 205

Zombie Tales: Primrose Court Apt. 205 - Robert DeCoteau So, I thought this would be a good zombie short story to read in bed before I fall asleep. Boy was I fucking wrong. This had no zombies in it. Zip. None. Nada. Zero. Negative. Sure the last page has a guy chewing on someones neck but that's about it. Instead this is basically about some freak who's afraid of the outside world and hasn't left his apartment in ten years. He made an apointment with his doctor to meet him at Starbucks. While he's getting ready he tells you his whole fucking life story in which basically everyone he loves dies. Big fucking whoop. Where's the zombies?? How the hell is this called zombie tales if there's no damn zombies?? -_- Besides that there were spelling/grammar errors on every page. Normally I don't mind one tiny mispell every now and then. But this was every page. "I'm sick of this chit, Charlie, you know who I am when we get marry." ......*facepalm* You've gotta be shitting me.. that's not a mistake, that's just sloppy. Wtf.

I will NOT be reading any of the authors other published works since this story was misleading and shitty, oh I mean 'chitty'..