Ten

Ten - Gretchen McNeil Too predictable. Which sucks cause this was one of my most anticipated books of the year for me. I loved her other book, Possess, so I was thrilled to hear she was writing a novel about teens being stranded on a island with a killer dropping them off like flies. My. Kind. Of. Book! Sadly, in the end, it just wasn't the book I had hoped it would be.

What I liked:
. The fast pace. I finished this within two days, it kept my interest and made me really think hard on who the killer might be. In my case, I figured it out halfway through the book.

What I hated:

Too fucking predictable. I figured out who the killer was halfway through the book. And this was supposed to be a mystery? Please, cry me a river. I won't get into details on who the killer was since I don't want to spoil anything for future readers. But I will say this, make sure you read about the characters details very carefully in the beginning. And hopefully you won't figure it out till the end.. I wish I had. Otherwise the book wouldn't have been so disappointing to me.

I will read her upcoming books though .