Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure

Nevermore - James Patterson I probably shouldn't be giving this book four stars due to it being contained with an annoying love triangle but honestly, I loved this book despite its flaws!

I've been waiting years for the conclusion to one of my favorite series and when I found out I got the first copy from the library, I nearly had a heart attack. I totally forgot I had to read the seventh book still so today I finished that quickly. I hated the seventh book. I felt like the characters weren't the ones. From the first book. They seemed too different, especially Max. She was a total mary sue. I wanted to bitch slap her many times for pulling a Bella Swan. I was honestly afraid to read this final book. If Max was going to be a mary sue in this one I would have ripped it to shreds. That be bad since its a library book and all..

I turned to the first page and right away BAM, Angel says Max is dead. I nearly dropped the book. Max, dead??? Noooooooo! This can't be true! I kept on reading. I swear I haven't read a book this fast in a long ass time. I finished it within two hours. By the time I read the last page I had tears falling off my face. Its noot that its a sad ending, its just that I'm sad that one of my prized series is finally done and over with. Even though the series was getting old and boring , I am still deeply sad :(

Nevermore was way better than the previous book, Angel. I'm happy with who ends up with who(not gonna spoil anything but hehehe ;) ) and that Max wasn't a mary sue in this one. It seemed like she finally got her head screwed back in. In fact, all the characters seemed to act like their old selves in this book. What a relief right?

The only major problem I had with the ending was it just kinda ended. Nobody really explains what happens afterward. I guess you just assume that the world ended or w.e I think he could have written another 40 or so pages finding out what happened to the rest of the world.

With all that said, I do recommend this great but yet annoying series. The first three books are fantastic no complains there. But the fourth through seventh are kinda difficult to get through but still are enjoyable, except the seventh book -_-

I can't believe this is the end of Maximum Ride!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ;_;