The Scorpio Races

The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater Severely disappointed in this one. Words cant express how pissed I am that this book wasn't like I hoped it would be.

I'm a HUGE fan of her wolves of mercy falls series so I was thrilled to hear she was writing another book. About waterhorses!! Sounds kickass right? But it turns out the waterhorses in this novel are just like normal horses but live in the ocean andhave a craving for meat. I was expecting more along the lines of the mythological waterhorse..

Plus this is supposed to be a racing book right? Heads up..there's only ten(yes I counted) of the actual race...>> So what's the rest of the 394 pgs about? Drama before the race, family issues, and some romance. Not like I was looking forward to.

I just hope her Raven Boy series will be better than this. Plus this is supposed to be a movie?? Let me guess like not even 15 minutes of racing right? Not too thrilled about the movie..hopefully its better than the book.

Don't get me wrong I love Maggie's books,but this one didn't do justice with me.