Variant

Variant - Robison Wells 4.5 stars

Attention teens: are you sick of your school? Do you hate the same boring routine that happens every single day? If you've answered yes to both questions then maxfield academy is right for you! There's no teachers, no adults, you get restaurant quality meals, comfy dorms, everything you could ever want is in this school! Just don't get detention, it will be the last thing you ever do....

I absolutely loved this book!! Yes it took me awhile to get into but its the same with all dystopian book, forever to get into then cant get enough of it by the end. I loved the whole idea for this book: a school in the middle of nowhere. Where there's cameras watching your every move, you get a tracking device on you, and if you get detention you die. Can you say WTF!?!?!

I don't wanna say much since it will spoil the book, so all I have to say is"READ THIS BOOK NOW YOUR IN FOR ONE FUCKING ROLLER COASTER RIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great dystopian/scifi novel for anyone, even if your not a huge scifi person like me :D variant definitely deserves more praise then its getting right now....-_- its an awesome book, I don't know how anyone could hate this book.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO LIKE THEIR DYSTOPIAN ON A MORE SCIFI SIDE