The Cellar

The Cellar - A.J. Whitten For some reason I had natalia kill's zombie song stuck in my head while I read this lol! If you haven't heard that amazing song go check it out on youtube she's such a amazing singer!!

What do you do when your sister is dating a zombie??...personally I'd be jealous as fu**, sorry. Zombies are just amazing...so are werewolves..hmmmmm..zombie werewolf..*drool*
A
N
Y
W
A
Y

Eh...I had mixed feelings while reading this book. Some parts I loved it, some parts I wanted to rip the pages out, some parts I just sighed and made myself read it. I liked the concept of it being a zombie like twist on romeo and juliet. At some parts it felt like there wasn't enough r&j and other parts I felt like it was a total romance mushy crap. Its really kind of hard to describe any more of how I felt towards this book. Let's just say its very different from other books iv read. Its very gory, has romance, dark humor, and great characters. Personally my favorite people are tweedledee and tweedledum..stupid boys =D I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good gory zombie book. Just remember...curiosity killed the cat ;)