All By My Selves: Walter, Peanut, Achmed, and Me

All By My Selves: Walter, Peanut, Achmed, and Me - Jeff Dunham If you don't know who jeff dunham is...you need to get out more! To me he is one of the best ventriloquists ever. I loved him since I saw some of his youtube videos about 6 years ago. His puppets include: walter, the grumpy old grouch; achmed(my fav),the dead terrorist; peanut, the crazy purple dude; Jose, the jalapeno on a stick; bubba j, the white trash drunk; and sweet daddy dee, the pimp.
I didn't like this book at all. Don't get me wrong, I still love jeff but he shouldn't have written this book. Stick to the comedian lol! This book jumped from when he first started ventriloquism to his school life to college then back to highschool then his first gigs. It jumped back and forth way too much for my taste. I loved how in some parts he starts a convo with his puppets. Overall this way a hrd read for me, espically since I don't read a lot of biographies. This is still a must have for any jeff dunham fan though. Hopefully he sticks to comedy and less writing ;)