Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) - Abbi Glines One of the worst books I have ever read. It screamed insta love, weak heroine,annoying love triangle.

First of all what bothered me the most were the fucking names. Dank, Pagan, Lief. Are you fucking kiddin me? Then those names were mixed in with normal names like Wyatt and Miranda.

Pagan must be one of the weakest heroines I've ever read about. She constantly cries, she falls in love quickly, and shes just plain stupid. And a hoe. Yes a hoe. She has a boyfriend yet she makes out with Dank and "loves him". Shes a two timing slut.

The only character I had somewhat feelings for was Dank. And he wasn't even in the book the whole time. I hated how he said hes been watching Pagan for weeks and he watches her sleep....how the fuck is that romantic!?

This book just pissed the hell outa me. I cannot understand why so many people love it and think its romantic. Tsk Tsk.

I DO NOT recommend this to anyone especially my friends who I know hate insta love, weak whiny hitches and love triangles. This is definitely not the book for you.