The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part II (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #2)

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part II (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #2) - Jennifer Malone Wright 14 yr old....sorry..now its 15 yr old Chloe has finally begun her training as a vampire hunter. Drew is her teacher and let me tell you, I smell a love triangle coming...great. lol. Also she learns more about how vampire hunters became to be and that she has angel, demigod and vampire blood in her.

Even though shes older now, in this story Chloe seems more immature than she was in the first story. She seems to randomly swear more and when she gets in her first vampire fight what does she do? Go all kickass hunter on them? Nope. Hides in drew's truck and screams while he kills the vampire. That was a total let down for me. Especially since in the first story she tried to fight a vampire during the attack that killed her mom and she had no training. You would think by now she would atleast try to kill a vampire since she has had two whole months of training! What have her and drew been doing all that time?? Roasting marshmallows! ?

Another thing I want to point out is that apparently newly turned vampires have red eyes for awhile until they drink enough blood. That's fine and dandy but its already in another book...TWILIGHT!! Hopefully further along in the next books, there isn't more twishit related ideas.

I'm going to read the next part for sure, but I'm kinda worried how this author is going to push this series into. It had so much potential in the first part, but now I'm not so sure I like where this road is leading.