Hollowmen (The Hollows, #2)

Hollowmen (The Hollows, #2) - Amanda Hocking I'm gonna make this short n sweet. I didn't enjoy this as much as I did with hollowland. I missed lazlo, harlow and the rest of the original gang. Without them there just was no *spark* to the story at all. I missed lazlo's lame corny jokes. I missed harlow's nagging and complaining.it just didn't seem complete without them there. I was also kind of pissed that lazlo freakin left remy at the qurantine!! He told her hthat he would never leave her side and what happens?? He freakin leaves her to go to canada! And remy ends up with another guy at the end of this book. I'm like wtf you whore??!! Lazlo is probably waiting for you go get him!

While hollowland was long and well written this book was very short and well blah. I still loved it but not as much as hollowland. Hopefully there will be a book three in the future? The ending of this book doesn't truly seem like the perfect ending to the series. So many questions left unanswered. And I wanna see remy back with lazlo ;) ill definetly be looking for book three :)